MOSAIC AT MUELLER:
Urban Space Realtors
The first two phases are open at I-35 and 51st Street. Over 25 business are now open with a few store and restaurant opportunities still available. To see a full list of retailers, visit our Regional Retail page.
Located along 51st Street at Berkman Drive, the planned market district will be home to an H.E.B. anchored retail center.
The planned 42-acre heart of Mueller will be home to a mix of retail, dining and entertainment options as well as work places and residences.
Every Sunday from 10 a.m. to noon, visit the always lively Mueller Farmers’ Market, located in the historic Browning Hangar across from Mueller Lake Park just off Airport Boulevard and Aldrich Street.
Mueller is home to a half dozen popular food trailers that serve everything from coffee and hot sandwiches to empanadas and Asian street food. The trailers and its shaded eating area are located next to the Browning Hangar and the Mueller Central information center along Airport Boulevard.
The Mosaic at Mueller is offering 8,670 square feet of creative office, live-work and urban street retail space at attractive rental rates. These turn-key commercial spaces present a hassle free opportunity for small businesses to become a part of the vibrant Mueller neighborhood.
Mueller Key Components
- Significant interstate frontage and access
- Access to development provided via 12 points of ingress/egress
- I-35 traffic volume of more than 220,000 vehicles per day
- 51st Street traffic volume of 10,399 vehicles per day
- Location within three miles of Downtown Austin, The University of Texas at Austin and the Texas State Capitol