Mueller is becoming an East-Austin hub for the popular local, trend of eateries on wheels. The trailers at the Mueller Hangar continue to expand and offer diverse culinary options for residents and employees in the surrounding areas. With the new addition of a Whole Foods truck, the six trailers at Mueller have something to satisfy everyone’s taste buds.
- Elixir can help get the day started with their locally roasted coffee coupled with organic milk and all natural flavors. The coffee shop on wheels also provides a convenient stop Sunday mornings while at the Mueller Farmers’ Market.
- Bud’s Poboys gives Mueller visitors a Cajun option with crawfish and fresh cooked catfish. The Creole inspired food offers fresh ingredients and large portions. The trailer has also partnered with the local Phoencia Bakery to bring its customers fresh poboy rolls.
- Mmmpanadas focuses on fresh ingredients and boasts a rotating menu. From their savory green chili chicken to their sweet flavors, such as mango ginger, pineapple cinnamon and pumpkin, you can’t go wrong. Mmmpanadas also offers something delicious to its vegetarian customers, like their spicy bean, spinach and mushroom selections.
- Short Bus Subs not only offers delicious baked sub sandwiches, including five vegetarian subs, but lives up to its name with clever sandwich titles like, “The Principal”, “Teacher’s Pet”, and “Spring Break.” The affordable sandwiches are also all served on homemade bread.
- Fresh Off The Truck brings Asian street food to Mueller. Accompanying their creative name is a menu full of unique flavors and cuisine options. A favorite menu item is the rice boxes, a culinary concept that has been featured on the Cooking Channel.
- Whole Foods is bringing some of the popular local store favorites to Mueller this summer, serving a diverse menu including: sliders, fish tacos, sweet potato fries, and chickpea fries.
To find out more information about the trailers, their catering options, and hours of operation, please visit http://www.muelleraustin.com/retail/mueller-trailer-eats.