Log on to these Web sites for more information:
Every aspect of Mueller is inspired by the friendly character of the greater Austin community. And we can't say enough about the city of Austin.
First and foremost, Austin is home to one of the best job markets in the nation - the engine of its robust economy. Its young, creative, entrepreneurial spirit is reflected in the technology business it has attracted and the world-class status of The University of Texas at Austin, one of the largest and most admired universities in the nation. As the state capital and the Live Music Capital of the World, Austin is a political, cultural, intellectual, recreational and social mecca that offers a fun, healthy and diverse living environment.
- An ideal for outdoor recreation and leisure activities
- Many sports venues and events (amateur and professional)
- More fine restaurants per capita than any other US city
- More than 120 live music venues
- 18 parks, multiple lakes and more than 74 miles of trails within city limits
- World-renowned commitment to sustainability
- A creative culture that supports the arts, music and theatre
- Year-round festivals and celebrations
Beat the heat in one of Austin's fascinating museums:
For a great run-down on things to do, click here.
The music scene in Austin is as accessible and diverse as the city itself. From concert halls to street corners, bars to parks, the sounds of Austin are everywhere you turn. For more information on Austin's musicians, visit this link http://www.austintexas.org/musicians/.